20.2.06

Artistic Revelations

It's an arty farty week. Culminating with some show that apparently peeper say is quite urmz.. shiok la. NOT. Anything in Tamil, NOT done by AJC is just plain sub standard. In aims and in presentation. Nothing personal, but I love my school or ex-school wateva.

But still, it is necessary to attend such things to make sure my Tamil aint as bad as I think it is. Maybe you'd like me to emcee? Pay la, oh yes and make sure makeup, the suit and a romp with the friendly backstage staff is free.

Alas, I need someone to go with. If you're fairly attractive, understand enough Tamil not to bug me for translations through the event and don't mind if I ditch you for some alcohol later that night. Do drop me a mail.

Eh, oh ya. It's NYJC's Puyal '06, held at SP this Saturday at urmz...fuck the timing la. hahaha. Like real indian weddings/shows/movies start on time.

No comments: