27.2.06

Good Sleep

I is refreshed and ready for my 3 day school week. A bit of a difference, this week I shall attend ALL lessons. =). When I mean all, I mean all tutorials la. duh?

A good 12 hour rest last night, to all who wanted to reach me for whatever purpose, paiseh. Nex time I shall be more polite and simply switch off the phone so you can play a wild guessing game as to whether I'm sleeping/in jail/in the hospital.

Mondays are such boring days.


Monday, Monday, cant trust that day;
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way.
Oh, Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be.
Oh, Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me?

Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah.
But whenever Monday comes---but whenever Monday comes
You can find me crying all of the time.

Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah.
But whenever Monday comes---but whenever Monday comes
You can find me crying all of the time.

No comments: