2.2.06

Pam and Boobs

I know this fascination with big boobs and all. I myself am more of an ASS man, sheesh I go overboard with it sometimes. But whenever "the twins" come out to play is still pure bliss. And a pioneer boob model and masturbation subject from the olden days when she first burst into the scene as the Labatt's beer girl and also when she smooched Shawn Michaels at Royal Rumble has to be dear old Pamela Anderson.

I say old, cos, well, ahem just check out the wrinkles my friends. Obviously, all her cosmetics goes to her tits such that she can't even afford Botox no more. Alas, the budget on buying a right sized bra has also dimmed her wit.

Enjoy:


But then again, with all the fascination on huge ass tits, this is a bit overboard la. I'm sure this chick got hers courtesy of an early V-day present from sex starved hubby of hers.

HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE EVEN WALK STRAIGHT, LET ALONE ATTEMPT THIS SIT UP ?!?!?!

Going on an off road here, but with regards to women affected by breast cancer or maybe those involved in unfortunate accidents. Does losing one's breasts actually make one feel 'less' of a woman?

Like I know, if a man had a situation where he had to lose his testicles, no way jose he's be going to tell that to the world. Even his best buddies probably won't know till the day he drops dead and the undertaker is done with him. But is it the same for women? Men definitely value their crown jewels more I think. And for a woman, well having tits can be a boon and bane [too large, too small]. So, they don need it as a status of their feminity. There're loads of other aspects of themselves that proves they're of the female gender.

Well, maybe men are just too caught up in the whole, king-of-the-jungle, "if i've lost ma balls then I can't spread my seed" hooballa. Which is prolly why just watching a guy get kicked in the balls on TV makes us cringe.

Is that the case? I don't know. Enlighten me.

Adieu!

No comments: