31.3.06

Beep Beep

It's good for the entire education system when even pop songs travelling up the charts in a jiffy stop to offer us some cloze passage practise. All English practitioners should listen to more of this stuff. For the sheer fun and glory of completing your own cloze passage in time for ur PSLE.

So, the PussyCat Dolls went:

it's funny how a man only thinks about the [fill in the blanks]
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your [fill in the blanks].
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your [fill in the blanks]
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your [fill in the blanks]

I don't give a [fill in the blanks]
Keep looking at my [fill in the blanks]
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my [fill in the blanks]
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your [fill in the blanks]

The only Pussy Cat anyone ever looks at:











Which is why the group is gonna split up. Any time soon people. Just like TLC, Destiny's Child and what else have you.

Adieu!

, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: