23.3.06

EZ link woes

Good morning sunshines........[and shadows]

Image hosting by Photobucket


Woke up this morning, finally feeling refreshed. Damn, been a long time feud with me and the Surya Bhagavan. My mum claims she gave birth to a vampire.


I is in sync with the rise and set of the sun, I think. All the more useful for the next 20 odd frenzied days. And then the other 15 odd frenzied days of turning up for the wrong paper at the wrong time wit the wrong index number, or even getting into a 7 car pile up at Lornie Rd like last sem, half hour before the paper.

On other thoughts, woke up in the morning, while brushing my teeth, god knows why I thought of my EZlink card. Like there was only a dollar plus in it, which would just enough cover my ride to school thru train and bus. But none to come back.

Damn! How to solve this problem? Paying cash for the ride to school is an utter waste for my stingy KLK mind. And then, I was surfing through school webbies, yes I do that randomly sometimes looking for useful stuff [heaven forbid, i find any].

Now I've just enrolled in a research study conducted by the School of Business. Basically, these fellas PAY you to do their surveys. which take a max of 1 hr. That's fucking getting PAID to come to school man. If you stay in hall, you might wanna take a good look at their page to cover your transport and meal costs on a weekly basis. Go do all of them.

And ten dollars for today's survey is just nice to top up my card.


Problem solved.

I is happy man.

Adieu!

No comments: