31.3.06

Tumultous Thursday

Wot a fuckin tiring day. Early this morning, jus about to switch off and knock out for the night, to wake up coupla hours later for my IPPT, I browsed through MIW. For the ignorant, this is the army portal for pre-enlistees, NSFs and reservists to do all the admin they need to do, online.

And there I realized that SAFRA Toa Payoh conducts IPPT too, albeit in the evenings [very good!] and in the gym [very very good!]. So, off I went to bed and woke up when the sun shone in, about 1 pm. The sun only shone in cos my mum happened to move the curtains for what I have no idea.

All set at 4+ , since must register at 445. I already practice a bit a bit liao. Confident to pass. Good to go.

Reached there, rain started drizzling. Bad omen.

Suddenly I see these fellas tapping away at the laptop. PTI and some other corporal. So, I hand them my 11b and wait.

"Sir, you got register online before?"
"Huh?, Register for what...anyway I couldnt enter that site la..cos I technically not reservist".
"You mean you regular go study one ah?"

"Yeah la...how?"
"Alamak, sir, here regular cannot take, cos this is just trial gym IPPT only for reservists"
"Serious boh??!?!?! NEh mind..chin chai la."

"Sir,wait hor I check with my MSG"

The fella comes back shaking the head already I knew. A fucktype day is in the making. So, I was not allowed to take my IPPT, though I craved and had much enthusiasm to take it this fateful day. What to do, tmrw morning try at Sembawang lor. KNNBCCB. Fucking technicalities. Grumble Grumble Grumble.

And then, I went back, only to sit at my PC, grumble to the closest available person [my mum, its at these times that vulgarities are freeflow and tolerated].


Then, I left the house again, this time on the hunt for liquor. My babies. All cos some mofo supplier decided to abscond. Thankfully not with the money. That was safe and sound in the shoebox I store under my bed. Well, now you know? Come geddit. Thiruttu Rascals.

From left to right, 21 yr old Chivas Royal Salute, Bombay Sapphire, Absolut Apeach, Jose Cuervo Tequila and Jim Beam White bourbon. My 5 babies. Don't worry, daddy has rescued you from the evil clutches of those fools who didnt treasure you enough.
If you're wondering bout the 'thingy' behind the bottles, that my friends is the Commissioning Sword. Who knows you know. Who don know, I dont care enough to explain.

Which is why I trawled from Tekka [tequila] to Punggol MRT [absolut] and walked to Block 101B when it was supposed to be Block 110B [they're miles apart...for the jim beam and gin].


And, the day is done. Marked by one cheebai PTI and another cheebai supplier who just went AWOL on me. I "love" people who go AWOL. Damn my luck.

Thankfully, Tekka was a good experience. A regular gossip session with a friend's sister. Yeah, of all the gossip though, the stories always seemed to centre around one "target", the perpetual "wunderboy" of foolishness. And my my my what tales he had to ride the night. Especially about a person dear to me. Tsk tsk. The nasty things said made me blood curdle. And I don't mean Komalas tayiru kinda way.

Oh well, shit happens. Thank god, shit didn't happen when I was around.

Adieu!

, , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: