12.12.06

Tag Me

If you tag me about this post I'll :

1. respond with something random about you.
2. challenge you to try something.
3. pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. tell you something I like about you
5. tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours

So you have till tomorrow to tag and i'd comment about all those of you who tag saying you want me to do the above!!! In return, you gotta post this on your own blogs!

I'm reduced to blatant cut and pasting and reliving my tween days. Such anguish. Still, if you're game for it, go for it.

Tis is also the season for tributes. And I thank me lovelies for knowingly or unknowingly doing it in the space of a few days apart. Good refresher from mundane work and externalities.


This is just a tribute!
You gotta believe it!
And I wish you were there!
Just a matter of opinion.
Ah, fuck!
Good God, God lovin' ,
So surprised to find you can't stop me

Adieu!

No comments: