20.12.06

Why we love Jack Black?

JB: What's it gonna be Kyle? You have to decide... Tits... or Destiny.
KG: [Lifting up his shirt] Tits.

If you hadn't already realized, the PICK of destiny refers to a guitar pick and not to pick and choose something. Though, the twofold meaning could have got viewers to actually try and derive the meaning of life thru this 1.5 hours of Jack Black madness. Not his best flick, not his worst either. Ah, back to why we love watching Jack Black on the silver screen.

Oh the dragons balls were blazin' as I stepped into his cave,
Then I sliced his fuckin' cockles,
With a long and shiney blade!
'Twas I who fucked the dragon,
Fuckalize sing-fuckaloo!
And if you try to fuck with me,
Then I shall fuck you too!
Gotta get it on in the party zone!
I gots to shoot a load in the party zone!
Gotta lick a toad in the party zone!
Gotta suck a chode in the party zone!

After this he gets whacked on his bottom by a nice fat leather belt.

If you think its time to fucking rock, and fucking roll, out of control,
and then you know you got to rock the block,
and fucking suck my fucking cock,
'cause when you rule, you fucking school all of the fools, out of their jewels,
'cause if you think it’s time,
if you think it’s time,
if you think it’s time to fucking rock.

After this, Kyle Gass tells him to shove up his opinions where the sun don't shine and walks.

I can't get to sleep tonight
No matter how hard I try
Cause it's cold and it's dark
And the wind is a whistlin'
And I can't seem to put out the light
Momma's been searching for baby
But baby been tryin' to get home
Cause it's cold and it's dark
And the moon cannot light the way
And Daddy's gone - (bye bye)

After this, the dudes from A Clockwork Orange come club the shit outa him.

Now how could you not like a guy like this?

I am looking for Tenacious D shirts. If you happen to chance upon them in Singapore or just decide to be overly Christmassy with me and order it online, do gimme a shout.

, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: