25.1.06

FHM Girl next door

So, like FHM held their Girl Next Door competition right, outside Caltex House. And the chicks all had to go around and urmz strut their stuff and get the public to vote for them. By the way, the chick who is posing IS the ultimate chio-est of them all. So no use looking at the rest. But then, when there're soo many bikini clad women around, what do the passers by do?
Here's TT Durai look a like taking a pic, from here looks like a 7250i, uncle standard cannot make it la. Later at home how to zoom zoom and see the girl's neh neh pro-per-ly.
Chick: Hi, can you vote for me?
Guy [right]: Nice tits. I had to wear shades to view them in best resolution.
Guy [left]: Damn, where did you get your navel ring?

The proverbial stick up the arse pose. Or is it the, damn-I-can't-move-if-not-my-erection-will show pose.
Woman: How I wish, How I wish, How I wish ......I had tits like hers.
Indian KLK: Eh you know ah, I heard this so-and-so fucked that so-and-so before you know?

Malay dude [in his mind]: Fucking maapillai, always talk cock want. Think he still virgin.

No comments: