2.12.05

Career?

Shanker, based on your responses, your top career area is Law and Enforcement

Careers in this field often demand that you be exceptionally responsive to the environment around you. Most professions in the law and enforcement field require quick thinking and acting. In addition, some jobs within this field have a tendency to be unpredictable. A dull day can quickly turn into an action packed adventure.

What a load of crap, for all my dashing charisma, I'm just gonna be a 2 bit cop now? At least specific la..FBI agent, DEA undercover something James-Bondish la.. KNN!

However, if I did end up being a cop, this is what I'd be driving. And no, I only do PIE chases. Yes, all you farkers who zheng ur Honda Civics and drive ur Skylines like you actually know how to handle that car. The boogey man's here.

Lamborghini Police Car

But yet, I'm right, while doing that test, I kinda realized that I really am in the wrong fuckin job. Wrong in more ways than one. No match whatsoever to whatever I believe I'm truly qualified in.

Where do i go from here? Only God knows.

No comments: