21.11.05

Christmas Wish List No. 9

Christmas Wish List No. 9:

My very own Jacob and Co watch. This my friends is the Tourbillion, feel free to visit them, browse through their catalogue, just pop in your credit card number, and send it to my add. Don't worry I not shy wan...want to send me..I will take.
Movement: Tourbillon
Caliber: JC1000
Diameter: 30mm
Jewels: 18
Base: JC1000
Frequency: 21600 vph
Power reserve: 120 hours (5 days)
Special features and finish: JACOB & Co. color bridges and handmade finish
Functions: Hours, Minutes, World Time
Case:Diameter: 47.50 mm
Height: 14.95 mm
Available in these metals:Limited edition series: 18 pieces in each: white gold, rose gold, yellow gold, platinum plus 2 unique styles in diamonds!
Bezel: Sapphire Crystal
Case Back: Sapphire Crystal, Exhibition Case Back
Water Resistant: 30 Meters
Band: Crocodile, Folding Clasp
Cost: WTF...if you really can afford this u aint a friend of mine...

No comments: