11.11.05

Slut Patrol

Now, now, now ...about the only thing I hate more than a "I think I'm too worldy wise than ya" feminist, is of course a woman who prolly spends her whole life undermining womens' lib and the argument for equality.
Here we profile one such brilliant "Film and Drama" student who has been trawling the IRC chatrooms, friendster profiles, and adult friendfinder classifieds.




Introducing: Keesha aka Yukta aka whatever other pimp ur ride name she poses with for this given hour?minute?second?

Qualifications: TOP Notch MsN and telephone dirty-conversationalist. Want a preview?

Hang on la.. ;) Mai kan cheong...

Me: Hello

She: Baby, can I sit on ur lap....Do you want me to take my clothes off? But, I'm shy. Do you think I'm pretty. I have a younger sister too do u want to see her naked?

I shall curb the *ahem* niceties for another day another year. After all, there's more where this came from.

Latest info: Aaaaaaaaah, jus recently cheated on her bfren. Hmm, and also talkin to my friend's brother, my neighbour, his dog AND his hamster??!?!? Sheeeeesh.

Need a hookup? http://photos.yahoo.com/cocogal_007 . Enjoy. Your friendly neighbourhood postman. Ah_Neh. Adios.

No comments: