19.6.06

50 Questions

Because I like publicity. Because I am a sucker for all things question-ny. Because I read a blog today that interested me. Someone scolding someone else. So interesting. They blog about it. I lay the blow for real without qualms and walk off. Which way is better? No idea la. I'm sticking to my personal ethos for now. But here goes, 50 questions, on a inertia filled Monday:

1. Were you named after anyone?
I was nearly a Satish. My grand dad had to quarrel with many people to name me Shanker. And it has worked out very fine.

2. Do you wish on stars?
Nope. Stars are there to be looked at and commented on when there is too much of them or too little of them.

3. When did you last cry?
A week? 2 weeks ago? I is emo. That little kid in Thalapathi, the little kid in Anjali, and Sivaji's death scene in Padaiyappa always make me tear. :(

4. Do you like your handwriting?
Of course. Whose one?!?!?

5. What is your favourite meat?
The other white meat. A handful is enough. Or else it is simply wasted. Those whose cups runneth full take note.

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
I don't own CDs. I do have one by Snow. It is not embarassing at all. I'm proud I own it.

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Of course, unless you don't have an inclination to be with powerful people.

8. Are you a daredevil?
Maybe. Yet to do my tongue though. Soon enough. Together with the tats and the piercings.

9. How do you release anger?
I bitch. And bitch wildly. And bitch and bitch and bitch. And then I'm done. My anger is diffused. It appeared and disappeared in 5 minutes. The people I bitch to however, don't get this. And continously irritate me for the next 5 days with "Are you alright?" , "You need anger management", "Don't hold grudges, bad for your well being".

10. Where is your second home?
This is so insulting. But yes, it is a club by River Valley. Right at home mofo. If only the toilets had a shower stall. I could live there.

11. Do you trust others easily?
Nope. Always start at ground zero. In this way, if they fuck it up. You didnt lose anything, no have hati sakit. If they happen to impress, it's a win-win situation. Everyone happy.

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I really don't remember a toy. Books maybe, not toys. Even if I did, it prolly didnt belong to me. Must be my cousin's or the next door girl's.

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Ethics. Fuck la, you teach blokes to build things and make things with the most cost effective materials and processes, and then you still ask them to have a thought for the environment, the people, the fucknuts who roam the streets?

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
It is one of the services I offer, yes.

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Nope. Concert tickets are soo overpriced.

16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Sanity.

17. Would you bungee jump?
Cowabunga!

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. A man who has to untie his shoes is purely anal. Any tying should be done in the morning when you take that big decision on whether to tie it or to just shove it in and hope the soles of your feet can hold them in place.

19. What's your favourite ice cream?
Choco chip.

20. What are your favourite colours?
Baby blue.

21. What are your least favourite things?
Private numbers. I let three go today. God knows who it was.

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
None la.

23. Who do you miss most right now?
My gramps. Both of them.

24. What are you listening to right now?
The hum of my new PC fan. Cost me $45. It's gonna be my last doctors' bill for this baby unfortunately.

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Black. Everyone needs a black crayon. Hate or love it, you can't ignore it mudderfuckers.

26. What is the weather like right now?
Humid, wind-less, mood-less.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
I don't use phones. I'm a telepathic-er.

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Tits and Ass. Though, someone seems convinced it's just tits. I mean of course la, you face people when you see them right. You see people from the back one meh?

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
I stole this myself. So lame, i is.

30. How are you today?
Not good at all. Aimless, listless, restless. All 3 mutually non-exclusive.

31. Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Seasons Ice Lemon Tea

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Whiskey dry.

33. Natural hair colour?
Black.

34. Eye colour?
Brownish black with a ring of yellow round the pupils cos I suffer from the Rings of Saturn syndrome.

35. Wear contacts?
Nope. Irritating mutherfuckers they are. Wore them once. Popped out during assembly. I gave up.

36. Siblings?
Yes. 2. Wonderful blokes.

37. Favourite month?
December. A month where even if you're broke or not, everyone's too busy having fun to care.

38. Favoutite food?
Char Siew Mee Kia with Wanton. In the mornings, add luncheon meat and sausage. Such a wholesome start to the day.

39. Favourite day of the year?
The 10th of every month. Equal favourites. When I'm at work that is.

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Of course. It's what I believe we attribute to being human.

41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Twisted humour endings. Cue: All Brit films ever made.

42. Summer or winter?
KNN Singapore got what tell me.

43. Do you want your friends to write back?
OF course. Who else would I make fun of for their typos and grammar errors?

44. Who is most likely to respond?
The ones who are not gainfully employed.

45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Fortune magazine. And my Starhub bill. With itemized billing, every month is just a new book waiting to be explored.

46. What's on your mouse pad
The mouse.

47. What did you watch on TV last night?
I've quit TV. These days I watch the ceiling. Watch the next block when I'm smoking. Watch the screen when I'm typing.

48. Favourite Smell?
Those cinnamon bun bakeries. Damn!

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
If I said yes, that'd be such a sad sign for closure. So, no, no regrets. Life goes on. ;)

50. Most tiresome thing you've ever experienced/done?
Attempting to raise the P-man's intellect level.

Adieu!

1 comment:

nAl said...

"46. What's on your mouse pad
The mouse."

My fave eh. Ha ha, who comes up with lame ass questions anyway? Although it did ignite the voyeur in me. Now, anyone else want to spill their guts lemme know also ok?