14.6.06

Proper Usage

See, I came across very very bad usage of language today. ML obviously doesn't understand the word and the usage of the word "fuck". It's versatility astounds. Thus, for your education and for you to educate the ones who have an IQ of less than 70 around you.

Greetings - "How the fuck are you?"
Fraud - "I was fucked by the McDonalds Drive Through."
Dismay - "Oh, fuck it."
Trouble - "Well, I guess I'm fucked again."
Aggression - "Fuck you!!!"
Disgust - "Fuck me!!!"
Confusion - "What the fuck....?"
Diffuclty - "I don't understand this fucking thing."
Despair - "Fucked again."
Incompetence - "He fucks up everything."
Displeasure - "What the fuck is going on."
Lost - "Where the fuck are we?"
Disbelief - "Unbefuckinglievable!!!"
Retaliation - "Up your fucking ass!!!"
Pain - "Fuck ! that hurt."
Pleasure - "Oooooooh Fuuuuuuck"
Love - "Do ya Fuck on first dates ?"
Starting a relationship - "Let's fuck now!.
Surprise - "Fucking hell what was that?"
Hate - "You Fuck"
Disappointment - "That’s not Fucking fair"
A poker hand - "A royal fuck"
Denial - "I didn't fucking do it"
Perplexity - "I know fuck all about it"
Apathy - "Who gives a fuck"
Resignation - "Oh fuck it"
Suspicion - "Who the fuck are you"
Panic - "Lets get the fuck out of here"
Directions - "Fuck off"
Maternal - "Motherfucker"
Incestuous - "Motherfucker"
Ambiguity - "I'm not so fucking sure"

And what you'd hear me say for almost ALL the above emotions stated : "Could ya just go fuck yourself?".

Tried and tested lines. Memorize them. They will serve you well.

Adieu!

No comments: