7.6.06

Marketing Basics

I is inspired by Mel the Marketing Manager of the world and her undying lau for my entries which makes her constantly bitch and complain that I don't update enough. So, for you my dear, a round up of Marketing Basics, put across in the only way I know how.

Direct Marketing

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"

Advertising

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you
says, "He's Very rich. Marry him."

Telemarketing

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."

Public Relations

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich. Will you marry me?"

Brand Recognition

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and
says, "You are very rich.."

Demand and Supply gap

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am
very rich. Marry me!" And she Introduces you to her husband.

Customer Feedback

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.

Spam

You turn up at the party, and before you can say a word, someone picks you up and puts you in the dumpster.

Adieu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! No need to tell everyone that I'm the Marketing Manager of the world, la. Spoil market for the rest right?

-m