24.6.06

Where's my Encore?

I like the perk me ups. Percolate. Perusals. Pensive. Poonani!



Now can I get an encore, do you want more
Cookin raw with the Brooklyn boy
So for one last time I need y'all to roar
Now what the hell are you waitin for
After me, there shall be no more
So for one last time, nigga make some noise

Look what you made me do, look what I made for you
Knew if I paid my dues, how will they pay you
When you first come in the game, they try to play you
Then you drop a couple of hits, look how they wave to you

When I come back like Jordan, wearin the 4-5
It ain't to play games witchu
It's to aim at you, probably maim you
If I owe you I'm blowin you to smithereeens
Cocksucker take one for your team

And I need you to remember one thing
I came, I saw, I conquered
From record sales, to sold out concerts
So muh'fucker if you want this encore
I need you to scream, 'til your lungs get sore

So this here is the victory lap
Then I'm lea-vin, that's how you get me back

Now look at me, all star-studded
Golfer above par like I putted
All cause the shit I uttered, was utterly ridiculous

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator


No comments: