22.4.06

Devathai Ilam Devi

A song, recently re-introduced to me. I used to be freakin terrified of this song when I was young. I'd walk away from the TV when it plays and switch off the radio [especially when 96.8 loves to play it in its midnight idle moments].

A friend long gone now, also used to sing this. His favourite in his musical repertoire. You still are missed bro.

But yeah, a pontianak fleeting thru the screen song. If your love ends up as a ghost, I think you should just imagine it Mohabbtein style and not this version. Couldn't find the vid though. If not you'd know what I mean exactly.

Devathai Ilam Devi

devathai ilam devi unnai chutrum aavi
kaanalaana kanneer kaanavillaiyaa?
ohhhh... neeyillaamal naanaa?

Yeri karai poovellaam endhan peyar sollaadhoa?
poo vasandhamae nee marandhadhaen?
aatru manal mehdengum naan varaindha kolangal
dhaeva mullaiyae kaanavillaiyae

idhu kaadhal soadhanai iru kannil vaedhanai
oru vaanambaadi thegam vaadi paadum soagam kodi

endhanadhu kallaraiyai vaeroruvan thoanduvadhaa?
vidhi enbadhaa sadhi enbadhaa?
sondhamulla kaadhaliyae vatri vitta kaaviriyae
undhan aaviyai nee veruppadhaa

idhu kanneer raaththiri en kannae aadhari
ivan theyum saedhi kanneer jaadhi needhaan endhan paadhi

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com