20.4.06

ST ESP

Something is damn weird with The Straits Times. The different reporters are suddenly getting psychic and very very suspiciously in tune with my life and thoughts.

Just as I was pondering a trip down to Thailand for a racuous, rowdy, romping Full Moon Party, I see this:



Then, just as me and some mates were discussing a certain something, the next day I see this in the papers:


And the horoscope for Virgo today:

Make nice with you-know-who. While you may have been ready to wash your hands of this entire affair, something convinces you that all is not lost. Be very firm about what is and isn't acceptable to you.

Something is fishy. Aargh.

P.S. If you intend to take material, photos or vids from here. Do so. However, do credit me as the "finder" and pay the "fee" of a backlink.

No comments: