12.4.06

Say what you say

I was born to brew up storms 'n stir up shit
Kick up dust, cuss til I slur up spit
Grew up too quickly been through too much shit
Corrupt and now they pour it on like syrup, bitch

And if I fumble a verse, keep goin'
First take, I make mistakes, just keep it
No punches, pull no punches, that's weak shit
Fake shit if I ever take shit, I'll eat shit

Creep with me, as we take a little trip down Memory Lane
Been in longer than anyone in the game

I'm a giant, and I ain't gotta move till I'm prevoked
When I see you, I'ma step on you and not even know it
Ya midget, Mini-Me, with a buncha little Mini-You's
Runnin' around your backyard swimmin' pools

'Cuz what you say is what you say
Say what you say how you say it whenever you sayin' it
Just remember how you said it when you was sprayin' it
So who you playin' with huh huh huh huh?

Second verse, it gets worst
It gets no better than this
Amateurs drink veteran piss
Will rub it in, every club your in, we'll have you

If I could only use this power for good
I wouldn't, not even if I could

From the hood and I'm a hornet
And I'm only sting when I'm cornered

And I'ma only sucker punch or swing without warnin'
And swing to knock somebody's fuckin' head off
Cuz I know, if they get up, I won't get a chance to let off
Another punch, I'm punk-rock, no one's punk
Don't give a fuck, white pac, so much spunk
When I was little I knew I would blow up
And sell a mil or grow up to be a tilla
Go nuts and be a killa

And I'm somethin' of a phenom
One puff of the chron
I'm unstoppable, I'm alive, I'm on top again
There's no obstacle that I can't conquer

I'm about fast cars and alazey, partyin' all day
But I handle my business 'cuz it's work before play
Don't look for trouble but I serve you gourmet
However you want it, you could have it your way
You fuck my night up, I'ma fuck up your day
Bullet with your name, sendin' it your way
That goes for anyone who walks thru that doorway
Cuz this is my space, you invade it
Live to regret it and you die tryin' to violate it
fuck around, get annihlated
Eyes dilated

And I can pull any string
Don't have to prove anything

I joke when I say I'm the best in the booth
But a lot of truth is said in jest
And if I ever do live to be a legend
I'ma die a sudden death
Ain't holdin' my fuckin' breath
But I suffocate for the respect

'Cuz what you say is what you say
Say what you say how you say it whenever you sayin' it
Just remember how you said it when you was sprayin' it
So who you playin' with huh huh huh huh?

No comments: