26.4.06

Testify

So, its done. Thanks for those who offered support. Appreciated. To the ones who have never lost a friend, I've done 3 already and it is getting more mundane than shocking. Well, that's just the way it is aint it. Like our dads and mums have probably seen more death than us, for some of them, even seen the passing of siblings and parents. So, yeah...it happens.

Like my mum put it, "Must be gangsters la boy". True. This dimension that most of us don't get to see, in pretty pretty Singapore. Unless, you're immersed in it, you'd never know a dangerous situation even when it stands 2 feet away. A boon and bane, this knowledge. Keeps you on your toes all the time and yet can save you from fatality.

But, the only thing I want to point out is that youngsters these days are getting more and more angsty. Whereabouts does this DEEP sense of HATRED stem from? Why not just smash a guy up till you break his limbs and land him in the ICU, why kill? Is the hatred SO consuming?

Even if you gotta knife someone, why not just once or twice or a slash at the back, to prove your point, your ego and your manliness. Why 16 goddamn times?

I is gonna keep a close watch on the police proceedings though, to see if those they catch get off lightly on a manslaughter charge or be charged under murder.

Also, I have learnt that internal bleeding also nevermind the doctors can try save ya. Take care of your lungs when you're in this situation. Do not get knifed in the chest. At least survive the ride to the hospital. Then we can go 'clap back' when you get ok.

The radio is still spouting calls out for witnesses to speak to the police. So, anyone around AMK Blk 124-126, [125 is the coffeeshop block], around the hours of 1800-2200 on Monday night and happened to witness something the wee bit suspicious, please call the cops. The number is 1800- 2550000.

My song of the week. Such an inspirational one. Kanye the man!


Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
For the day I die, I'mma touch the sky





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit happens eh...

Murphy's Law. Buddhist dogma.

Goody said...

eh! its 225-0000 not 255-0000

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com