27.4.06

Nomination Day

Ah, nomination day is done. What relief. Perhaps we ARE moving towards a more open political playing field. Good news for all. Good fights at most places too.

Apart from reading the different party ideals and manifestos, it now is up to the politicians and how well they sway the crowd in their rallies don't it. I at least can download and patiently go thru 52 pages of what the WP aims to do when it gets to power. But my chicken rice uncle definitely needs to be told the exact same thing albeit in an abbreviated 2 hour rally and most probably in his own dialect for him to vaguely even identify with the candidate.

There's a tent set up just in front of my block already. Seems a PAP rally is on the way. Ok, when I hear loud sounds I shall jus pop down in my boxers and shout "WP ah WP .." and walk back home, after buying my smokes.

Nah, changed my mind. I shall be journalist. Take photo la, ask for comments la, ask them why my street soccer court got 4 floodlights but are not switched on la, everything that matters to me.


See how first, lazy ah.

Anyhow for a roundup on who's contesting where and the names of all who are involved:
Yahoo Singapore link.

, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com