27.4.06

Mis-information


From grief, I am now disgraced. That I was emo enough to be taken in by a baseless rumour. The "Artful Dodger" strikes again. Smart tamilan capitalizes on a crime to create a rumour that debases his "enemies". And making all of us believe it too. And spread it for him too. Fantastic. I like this skill of his.

Damn, story also no thrill now. Thought some gangland nigga shooting a la streets of Harlem, now become drunken brother-in-law-bashing. KNN.

All together now, kuch kuch hota hai.

But the appearance of a 9 [ombothu], claiming the deceased was her boyfriend was a touch too many la. Mr. Chris, don't hanker for the limelight. It aint your time to get your 15 mins of fame yet. You'll get it when you get brutally hacked by some jealous expat boyfriend you will have in future catches you at Orchard Towers selling ass.

To everyone who was mis-informed, my apologies. My info as you know is derived from other non-assuming citizens of Singapore who were woken up at 1am to face the truth. What could we know. We have work and school to tend to, not who's beating up on OUR sisters.

Though, something very interesting. We have in our possession a neoprint taken like 9 years back. Thank god I'm not in that one. Cos of the 5, 2 have become the dearly departed. Boosh. Burn that sticker la first.

Adieu!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com