22.4.06

Q N A

Question: What do you do when you pick up the phone to call someone for company on your smoke break, and your mum and granny are on the line?

Answer: Join in the conversation! Bore both of them till they decide to end their convo to continue again tomorrow.

Question: What happens when someone complains to you that your younger brother's spelling is atrocious and he shouldn't use big words if he don know how to spell them?

Answer: Heck care la. Just makes me look better.

Question: What should you do when you go to your coffeeshop and they've run out of your brand of smokes?

Answer: Tell the uncle, in no polite terms, how much money he'd lose if you, your pops, your friends, their friends stop using his services. Also, take the time to provide a rough calculation. 10*30*12 = $3600 that comes from your pockets to his yearly revenue. Thus, as they should, like mine did, he will take the time to go to the storeroom and get the refill cartons out and also simultaneously fuck his supplier on the phone.

Question: What do you say when you see the newspapers and the SDP is gonna get sued for saying that the NKF saga was all a government conspiracy and it was the govt that was enriching themselves and not Durai Durian?

Answer: HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA.
DIE CHEE SOON JUAN DIE!!!!!! DIE FASTER BETTER, YOU AND YOUR BLOODY STUCK UP FACE AND YOUR STUPID BRAINS. HOW MANY TIME ONLY KENA SUE! DON KNOW HOW TO RESPOND POLITICALLY CORRECT LIKE CHIAM IZZIT? I FREAKIN WANNA THROW A STONE INTO THE TV SCREEN WHENEVER I SEE YOUR GODDAMN FACE ON IT. DIE FASTER. MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. SO NOT HAPPY RIGHT. GO GO GO GO GO. LEAVE AND STOP PUTTING THE "OPPOSITION" TO SHAME WITH YOUR MONKEY ANTICS YOU KNNBCCB.

Disclaimer: I is not pro-PAP, neither is I anti SDP. I just hate that mofo Chee Soon Juan.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com