21.4.06

Embarassment

Due to the ultra thick skin I have, I don't really feel this emotion of embarassment all too often. Also cos I am of the delusion that I conduct myself without having to be embarassed. But now and then, God says. Let's teach this boy this emotion he so lacks. And thus, I encountered this:

A convo between me and my best bud tonight:

He: ello

Me: ello, wah so N needs 1K urgently eh? Just saw the sms just now.

He: Ya la, he rent a car then go and langgar until bonnet gone case. Now need 1.2 just for damages but also need to pay loss of value cos car is still in workshop till he settles the bill.

Me: Ohhhhh. Well, I'm last person to ask man. I myself living for the next day.

He: Izzit. Everyone got financial problem now man. Anyway, its N's birthday he asking us to come out have dinner.

Me: Ah, cannot la got exam tmrw, summore so broke how to even leave the house. Sure spend money.

He: Ya, which is why, I need some cash to go also, you got 10 bucks on you?

Me: No la! KNNBCCB I just only said I myself in poverty right!

He: Ohhhh. Can ask your mum loan you first?

Me: You siao ah, for me already no money. I so paiseh to ask. How to ask for you?

[Ultra long silence....me in thought.....he in thought]

He: So, urmz, can return me that 10 bucks you borrowed?

Me: *Boooooooooooooooooooooooooosh* Huh?!??! When dei did i borrow? OH don't tell me that day I went to Tunnel to see you one.

He: Yes, thats the day, the cigarettes in the morning you take from me the money what.

Me: Oh fuck! Sorry dei, so sorry I totally forgot, if I had I'd give you now. But as you know, tomorrow I see if can pass you already.

He: Ah, now all respectful la, just now macam macam only.

Me: *sheepish laughter*

He: KNN you owe me then still aksyen just now.

Me: How I know, people broke, you come borrow money I also tu lan right. I forgot la, sorry.

He: Ok la, its fine, I try dig dig in my house find. Maybe that night you not "level" enough to remember.

Me: Ya la, thats why. Your fuckin Tunnel, ask for bourbon coke I get Black Cat coke.

He: *sheepish laughter* okok. good luck for your exams, check you this weekend or something.

ME: *Thank god this entire embarassment is finally ending*

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com