26.4.06

RIP

There will be no posts today.

A 'brother' of mine has just been murdered. 20 guys, 16 stab wounds. Died on the way to the hospital, his lungs gave out.


I cannot rant and rave the way I should because I am not up to it. So, please make your way to some other blog for the next day at least. Because, I'm just not up to it. Blogging about whatever or whatever.

CNA Link.

2 different cultures but had the same heart
Enjoyed seein the light but live in the dark
Bumped heads in the parkin lot
He did like to bark alot
Came direct, when he came, gained respect
So i gave respect, we shared the same respect

2 brothas with good hearts, but if he starts,
2 brothas that'll hurt you

God tried to warn us but sometimes we dont see
When i first heard im like THIS CANT BE!
Ya'll niggaz is buggin,
got the wrong information or somethin


There was things left unsaid dog we wasnt finished
Never got to say thank you for bein a friend
Dogs for life!And you rolled to the end
Held dog down didnt let a day go by

To accept the fact,
that you wont be comin back
But i hope you comin back,
cuz i wont accept the fact

So im not gonna say goodbye my nigga,
instead i would ratha
Focus on the times we spent together,
thats what matters

Need you to save me a spot next to you and the lord
I dont know when im comin but keep checkin the door

We dogs for life and in death

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com